At the moment there is room for expansion in our team. We are looking for an project risk management planner.
The risk management planner's role is to manage the planning process by providing clear unambiguous project plans that give visibility of project status at all times.
This will be achieved by liaising with all stakeholders to develop logic driven, fully resourced and cost loaded plans that identify key interfaces and are prepared at an appropriate level of detail for effective control.
Managing all risks on projects including risk assessment and a mitigation strategy for those risks.
Risk assessment includes both the identification of potential risk and the evaluation of the potential impact of the risk, and advising management accordingly in a timely manner.
The preparation and distribution of appropriate progress reports, plans, histograms, EVM analyses and projections. These will provide project teams and managers information at a suitable level of detail to enable them to manage effectively.
* Develop logic driven, fully resourced and cost loaded plans/and risk mitigation plans
* Resource capacity analysis
* Reporting resource utilisation and capacity
* Predicting and progressing plan look-ahead
* Advising the Project Manager and project teams on plan progress
* Monthly reporting
* Monthly plan updating
* Maintaining records in sufficient detail to enable an accurate account of contract history
* Liaison with suppliers, contractors, engineering and other internal departments
* Assess impact of changes and risks in terms of plan key dates, deliverables and costs.
* Ideally will have Earned Value Reporting experience
* Initiating, leading and managing all planning and scheduling activities as part of a multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural, multi-office project team
* Ensuring the appropriate level of planning and scheduling functionality is applied to support project controls activities through all phases of capital projects with an emphasis on construction
* Assisting project team in resolution of issues involving schedule, cost and the impact of changes.
* Proficiency in Primavera P6 required. Aptitude within Primavera Risk Analysis or @Risk is mandatory.
* Proficiency in engineering software as AutoCAD and MicroStation 8.
A key aspect of the risk management planner’s role and responsibilities is the willingness to get involved in establishing and recommending changes when required to the project delivery philosophy.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Planning of complex software or engineering projects
Experienced in working with project planning software - Primavera (P6 Level)
AutoCAD and MicroStation 8
HNC or equivalent in an engineering discipline
experience in mechanical engineering
Industrial coating experience
Capable of working successfully in a team of technical experts
Able to communicate at all levels within the team both verbally and in writing.
Primavera 6 experience an advantage
Advanced IT office skills such as MS Office (Excel essential)
Portuguese and English speaking is mandatory
Spanish is a plus
Send your application with CV to:
VDS Staal- en Machinebouw BV T.a.v. HRM department Estlandweg 6
4455 SV Nieuwdorp
Or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions, please contact Mr. E. Heiligers or Mrs. E.Versluis.